comes to an end, so many of my short term goals have been met.
For those of you who don't know me and those of you who do, I love making lists! I even on occasion have lists and alternative lists for my lists!
Lists make me happy, they give me a peace, they keep me focused and they keep me on tract. My grandson Shelton also enjoys making a list and will comment when we go shopping together cross that off and whats next, or even a cautionary warning of "stay on task grandma that's not on the list".
So imagine my delight when my list got done!
- new email address -check! (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- new website- check! (www.romanticabymarguerite.com)
- new Facebook page- check! (romanticabymarguerite)
- new Google ad campaign-check
- and then all the above was linked together including my blog,Twitter account, IMDB, Amazon purchase link,a bio, and the 1st chapter free to read in a one stop place on my website!
That's when it hit me "I need to make a new list"!