Sunday, February 26, 2012

Books, updates, and Google ads!

It has been a wonderful last few days..

1st i was surprised by a box at my front door, with my name on it! What woman doesn't love that.
When opened, it was several copies my my new book "The Intern" that my editor Deb ordered for me.
I knew she had done this but in the hustle and bustle of the last week i had completely forgotten they were ordered.
Later that evening my 7 year old grandson Shelton and future entertainment attorney said Grandma now that your books are selling when can WE expect a check? I'm not really sure i said to him, ill have to find out how that works.
Oh that was the wrong answer because the look on his face was one of disbelief. Well ill just call Deb he said maybe she doesn't know that my birthday is almost here.
But just then his favorite cartoon came on and he was gone, Deb you dodged a bullet!

Next came the completion of my new website www.romanticabymarguerite.com along with matching facebook page and email address all with the same name, please take a moment to visit them and "like" them.

Well next i want to give a special shout out to my daughter Sunshine who built everything for me.
She has a BA in "Digital Animation" or something complicated like that because every time she tries to explain my eyes glaze over and all i hear wha, wha, wha.
 All i know is she has worked on some of the most demanding projects like Harry Potter, Kung fu Panda, and Paranorman, and companies like Technicolor, and laika.

Did i mention shes single and gorgeous?

so anyway on monday i will contact my sales rep from Google and place my add!
As you know 7 year old entertainment attorneys don't come cheap!

No comments:

Post a Comment