Sunday, January 1, 2012

Your Circle of Friends

Well now i know why the rich and famous hire "people".
Its because the are paid to be positive.Its shocking how well meaning people can be so brutally honest and destroy any self confidence you may have.
I know im new at this, and i have illusions of grandeur, but they are my illusions and my right to have them.
Every boy in a garage band, every girl with a tutu, dreams of money and success beyond their wildest dreams.This does not change just because you grow up!
My book is not about world peace, its not the cure for the common cold, I never said it was.
All i want to do is make someone happy while they sit poolside and give them a few hours of tantalizing escapism and yes my big dream is to make a living at this and buy a home in Malibu.

Im ending this blog with a quote from Oprah...

"Every time you state what you want or believe, you're the first to hear it. It's a message to both you and others about what you think is possible. Don't put a ceiling on yourself."

No comments:

Post a Comment